Rfs Coordinator Jobb Vakans i Fujitsu Kista
Fujitsu Kista brådskande behov följande position för Rfs Coordinator. Läs denna platsannons noga innan du ansöker. Det finns vissa kvalifikationer, erfarenheter och kompetenskrav som arbetsgivarna behöver. Försäkra sig din karriär historia passar dessa krav? Se till att du förstår vilken roll du söker och att det är anpassat till dina färdigheter och kvalifikationer.
Följ online riktningar, fylla i alla nödvändiga fält och ge all relevant information så att din ansökan är korrekt lämnats. när du klickar på 'Apply this Job' -knappen (öppnas i nytt fönster) du kommer att tas till den elektroniska ansökningsblanketten. Här kommer du att bli ombedd att lämna personliga och kontaktuppgifter , svara på anställningsrelaterade frågor, och visa hur du uppfyller de viktigaste urvalskriterierna.
Rfs Coordinator Jobb Vakans i Fujitsu Kista Jobbdetaljer:
The RFS team consists of around 10 colleagues located in both Gothenburg and Kista-Stockholm. We are now looking for a coordinator to join the team.
You will be responsible for two accounts, working with many stakeholders and communicate with both colleagues internally and external customers. You will be working in a web-based tool when communicating with our customers and handling our services as well as work closely with the delivery organization based in Kista-Stockholm.
As we grow and adapt to the rapid changing environment, we are looking for a person that also can contribute with your experience and knowledge of improving existing RFS processes and services.
- Handle requests for new services from our outsourcing customers.
- Understand the customer’s demands, collaborate with technical resources in assessment, suggest solutions, and handle pricing and final delivery of the proposal.
- Overall responsibility for the implementation of service. E.g. collect information from the customer, allocate and coordinate resources, confirming solution design, making sure the necessary documentation are produced and inform stakeholders of implementation progress.
- Experience from the IT industry; support, operation and sales
- Proven record of working with long-term customer relationships
- Experience of project management and customer collaboration
- Great customer and business understand, including contractual writing and risk management
Who are you?
You are a driven professional with excellent coordination and communication skills. You have some years of experience working in the ICT industry and have an overall good understanding of the outsourcing delivery of IT services.
Your assignments will include a lot of contact with both the customer as well as internal delivery organization and stakeholders; we therefore see that you are an extrovert with excellent communication abilities in both English and Swedish.
You have the ability to express yourself in a formal manner, as communication is the central element to capture our customer’s requirements and presenting solutions. You are thorough, have a structured way of working, are responsible and have the ability to work independently.
Become a part of our successful team, welcome with your application.
Send in your full application today as we are having interviews continuously.
For additional questions regarding the role contact hiring manager Nina Wedel Roos at +4670 793 72 49 or Nina.Wedel-Roos@se.fujitsu.com
Primary Location: SE-SE-Kista
Job: Project & Portfolio Management
Organization: EMEIA Region
Job Type: Standard
Job Posting: Feb 8, 2018, 3:53:14 AM