Stora Enso Sourcing And Logistics Looking For Ateam Leader Global Ocean Centre Jobb Vakans i Stora Enso Göteborg
- Stora Enso Sourcing And Logistics Looking For Ateam Leader Global Ocean Centre
- Stora Enso
- Göteborg O
- 15 Nov, 2018 26 days ago
Stora Enso Göteborg brådskande behov följande position för Stora Enso Sourcing And Logistics Looking For Ateam Leader Global Ocean Centre. Läs denna platsannons noga innan du ansöker. Det finns vissa kvalifikationer, erfarenheter och kompetenskrav som arbetsgivarna behöver. Försäkra sig din karriär historia passar dessa krav? Se till att du förstår vilken roll du söker och att det är anpassat till dina färdigheter och kvalifikationer.
Följ online riktningar, fylla i alla nödvändiga fält och ge all relevant information så att din ansökan är korrekt lämnats. när du klickar på 'Apply this Job' -knappen (öppnas i nytt fönster) du kommer att tas till den elektroniska ansökningsblanketten. Här kommer du att bli ombedd att lämna personliga och kontaktuppgifter , svara på anställningsrelaterade frågor, och visa hur du uppfyller de viktigaste urvalskriterierna.
Stora Enso Sourcing And Logistics Looking For Ateam Leader Global Ocean Centre Jobb Vakans i Stora Enso Göteborg Jobbdetaljer:
Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil-based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. We employ some 25 000 people globally and our shares are listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges.
Sourcing and Logistics leads the sourcing and logistics activities for divisions and group functions in cooperation with requesters and suppliers. We strive for being a forerunner in supplier responsibility, sourcing demanded quality in competition to best cost possible, delivery performance and driving innovations supporting our renewable materials ambitions with a clear drive for continuous improvements.
Stora Enso Sourcing and Logistics is looking for a
Team leader, Global Ocean Centre
Stora Enso Sourcing and Logistics is looking for a Team leader to the Global Ocean Centre in Gothenburg. The Global Ocean Centre was established in 2013 and is today handling 180,000 teus or 20 000 bookings per year for our Paper, Board and Pulp Mills. The task of this team is to administrate bookings, documentation and enquiries related to Global Ocean Container transports and develop e-commerce.
As Team leader in the Global Ocean Centre your main responsibilities are:
- To lead the Global Ocean Centre Team
- Meet and exceed the stakeholders’ service and quality requirements
- Manage services through established performance indicators
- Manage continuous improvement with suppliers and other stakeholders
- Communicate team progress within the Global Ocean Container management team and ensure clear alignment between team actions and business interests
- Manage booking and bill of lading activities within own team via established measurements and manage contract fulfilment
- Actively propose areas of improvement of the operational process
- Support safety and sustainability work within Stora Enso
This position requires the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics, economic or business
- Min 5 years of experience in Global Ocean Container shipping
- Min 2 years personal responsibility experience
- Experience of operationally lead a team within logistic or equivalent.
- Enjoy working in a complex, international and changing environment with several stakeholders
- Personnel skills; driven, structured, positive attitude as well as ability to self motivation
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills in English is required. Swedish, Finnish and/or German knowledge preferred
- Willingness to take initiative and accept responsibility
- Profound understanding of the use of IT systems from an operational and business perspective
As an employee at Stora Enso, we want you to be:
- Visible: Is visible through contacts with our units as well as suppliers. Can both help to solve day to day issues as well as making steps to reach larger picture.
- Courageous: Dares to challenge existing ways of working when opportunities for improvements exist. Pragmatic to make things work in reality rather than perfect but not implemented
- Clear: Easily communicates in all types of situations and makes people feel listened to. Builds trust and openness by understanding current business and best practice.
Permanent employment, full time. The position holder will report to Manager, Global Ocean Centre.
The final application date is December 6th.
We have made our media selection for this recruitment and therefore declines contact with advertisers and sales staff for recruitment services.
No applications registered on Manpower/Experis websites will be included in the recruitment process.
Manager Global Ocean Centre
Tel. +46 72-240 24 95
In this recruitment, Stora Enso cooperates with Manpowergroup Solutions, a sister company of Experis. If you have any questions about the application, please contact us: +46 (0) 8 764 24 40.
Logistik & transport
Datum för borttagande
6 dec 2018, 23.59.00