Senior Systems Engineer Pre Sales Networking Jobb Vakans i Citrix Kista
Citrix Kista brådskande behov följande position för Senior Systems Engineer Pre Sales Networking. Läs denna platsannons noga innan du ansöker. Det finns vissa kvalifikationer, erfarenheter och kompetenskrav som arbetsgivarna behöver. Försäkra sig din karriär historia passar dessa krav? Se till att du förstår vilken roll du söker och att det är anpassat till dina färdigheter och kvalifikationer.
Följ online riktningar, fylla i alla nödvändiga fält och ge all relevant information så att din ansökan är korrekt lämnats. när du klickar på 'Apply this Job' -knappen (öppnas i nytt fönster) du kommer att tas till den elektroniska ansökningsblanketten. Här kommer du att bli ombedd att lämna personliga och kontaktuppgifter , svara på anställningsrelaterade frågor, och visa hur du uppfyller de viktigaste urvalskriterierna.
Senior Systems Engineer Pre Sales Networking Jobb Vakans i Citrix Kista Jobbdetaljer:
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
We’re currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (pre-sales, networking) to join the NetScaler SDWAN sales force.
The Senior Systems Engineer (SE) will overcome and remove all technical barriers in the sales process. You will work with an account manager to develop new business, working directly with customers and partners. The SE role will require you to act as a trusted technical advisor who can effectively position the NetScaler SD-WAN and WAN optimization solutions.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- As a seasoned sales technology professional with field experience, provides presales technical support of the sales process across Citrix Products and Solutions, with a Deep focus on SDWAN.
- Provides a role within the sales teams in assessing potential application of Citrix products to meet customer’s business needs.
- Conduct product demonstrations and technical presentations remotely or at customer locations/Citrix facilities on Citrix SDWAN products value proposition.
- Ability to enable partners with Citrix SDWAN technology by providing indepth training and support that will allow them to implement and sell the technology and run their own Poc’s.
- Has ability to build complex, multiproduct proof of concept solutions for customer evaluations as part of a sales engagement process.
- Leverages product knowledge to provide technical Citrix Expertise to internal sales teams, CSA/SI partners and end users
- Develops customer requirements that map to Citrix solutions, assists with overcoming technical and competitive objections, and accelerates technical evaluation component of sales cycle to close deals.
- Leverages the consultative sales process to prospective users to determine product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
- Works on issues that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products or technologies.
- Creates formal networks with key decision makers in assigned accounts.
- Serves as an external spokesperson and evangelist for Citrix’s vision and associated technologies.
- Ability to leverage and maximize CSA/CSBA/SI/ISV partners as the fulfillment channel while working with Citrix end user accounts on IT initiatives.
- Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales engineering management.
- Consistently provides contribution to the broader team’s technical mindshare
- Seen as a sales professional that can function as a sales representative as needed.
- Ability to present/communicate at an executive level to multiple customers/prospects
- Owns initiatives impacting their immediate sales area
- Positively influences sales opportunities beyond their own assigned account set.
- Solid understanding of Citrix domain, competitive SD-WAN technologies (F5, Cisco, Riverbed, Viptela, Silver Peak, Juniper, Nuage, VeloCloud, Talari ) and how to position to “win”
- Strong experience in SD-WAN GTM as Managed CSP Services or Cloud Managed SD-WAN services in Enterprise and Telcos.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Extensive practical networking knowledge across routing, switching, firewalls, and load balancing as well as general enterprise networking trends.
- Ability to demonstrate a knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP)
- Working experience with VLANs and IP subnetting
- Experience using routing protocols such as OSFP and BGP
- Knowledge and experience creating access control lists (ACLs) on routers and switches.
- Knowledge and experience creating Firewall/DPI rules
- Knowledge and experience of QoS concepts and configuration
- Recent experience using the CLI on major router and switch vendors
- Ability to present to an audience of mixed roles and technical abilities within an organization
- Troubleshooting skills that include hands-on experience with the configuration of networking gear
- Familiarity with SD-WAN, hybrid WAN, WAN virtualization, and/or WAN optimization, and with knowledge of the NetScaler SD-WAN product as a plus
- Familiarity with other Citrix products such as XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer and/or NetScaler ADC.
- Technical troubleshooting, which will sometimes be done in front of customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability and confidence to present to large audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple long term projects with the context of a dynamic environment
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to handle multiple projects at one time
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, computer science, or engineering preferred
- 7-10 + years plus prior sales engineering experience in a high tech environment in an indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- Relevant Citrix Certified Professional (CCP) certification, especially on NetScaler
- Technical certifications are a plus (VCP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, JNCP)
- Experience in working with large accounts and selling at higher levels of the
- Ability to travel (60%>) within assigned territory and other locations including Corporate headquarters
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.